Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get well video for Bennett from the Czech Republic



Bennett will be going into surgery shortly for the 1st part of his pelvic reconstruction.  During Bennett's pelvic surgery they will be doing an epidural for pain management and try to wean him off the sedatives and pain meds to remove the ventilator tube tomorrow. This is a pretty huge step and I am thrilled! We were hoping to get a trach today in order to get the vent tube out, but this is even bigger and better!

Bennett's friend, put together a get well video for Bennett.  The link is below, but what he said about Bennett is certainly a wonderful description of how he lives his life so I've posted it. 

"Anyone who knows Bennett personally certainly understand much more the next few lines I would like dedicate to him. This video we shot during one afternoon in Spanish coastline village Langre where we were together at the surf camp. It's not just surfing in his way, from which comes the positive energy feel or music what he likes so much (the song I actually know from him). It is mainly himself Bennett, who has so positive effect on me. When me and my friend Jakub Dohnalek first time arrived to France where we first time met Bennett we have no idea how much inspiration, good mood and fun he will transfer on us. With no doubt, I would like to say that time I spent with Bennett, is and will be one of the most important moments I'll never forget. Why am I talking about it and why this video was made? Because the positive energy which Bennett gave me (without knowing about it) now I want to return to him back and help him to be strong in this very tough time he`s going through now during recovery from a serious accident that happened to him recently."

I'd also like to thank Bennett's friend Miloš Potužák for sending some wonderful shots from Langre.  We will no doubt be posting some of those photos soon.  

to watch the get well video click here .



With much love and gratitdude,

Libby





2 comments:

  1. Get well soon bro !!i know you will be back to a 100% in no time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,we're thinking of you all,I hope the surgery is going well!Libby-Taylor arrives on friday if you need anything from home,let us know.I'll email you as well.MUCH LOVE.

    ReplyDelete